AX3002替代AP1506-150KHz,3A PWM Buck DC/DC Converter
AX3002-150KHz,3A PWM Buck DC/DC ConverterDataSheet
The AX3002 series are monolithic IC designed for a step-down DC/DC converter,
and own the ability of driving a 3A load without additional transistor. It saves board space. The external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level and then come into standby mode. The internal compensation makes feedback control having good line and load regulation without external design. Regarding protected function,thermal shutdown is to prevent over temperature operating from damage, and current limit is against over current operating of the output switch. If current limit function occurs and VFB is down below 0.5V, the switching frequency will be reduced.
The AX3002 series operates at a switching frequency of 150KHz thus allow
smaller sized filter components than what would be needed with lower frequency
switching regulators. The output version included fixed 3.3V, 5V, 12V, and an
adjustable type. The chips are available in a 5-Lead TO-263 and 5-Lead TO-220
- Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V, 12V and adjustable output version.
- Adjustable version output voltage range, 1.23V to 19.5V.
- 150KHz fixed switching frequency.
- Voltage mode non-synchronous PWM control.
- Thermal-shutdown and current-limit protection.
- ON/OFF shutdown control input.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- Operating voltage can be up to 22V.
- Output load current: 3A.
- 5-Lead TO-263 & 5-Lead TO-220 Pb-Free packages.
- Low power standby mode.
- Built-in switching transistor on chip.