MA5005-1.0A 1.5MHz Synchronous Buck Converter DataSheet
The MA5005 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator with a built in internal power MOSFET. It achieves 1.0A continuous output current fix switching frequency with excellent load and line regulation. Current mode operation provides fast transient response and eases of loop stabilization.
Fault condition protection includes cycle-by-cycle current limiting, output short circuit protection and thermal shutdown. In shutdown mode the regulator draws less than 1μA of supply current. Internal soft-start minimizes the inrush supply current at initial startup.
The MA5005 requires a minimum number of readily available standard external components. It is available in SOT23-5L, TSOT23-5L and TDFN-6L package.
- 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage range
- Up to 1.0A Output Current
- 300/200mΩ Internal Power MOSFET Switch
- Stable with Low ESR Output Ceramic Capacitors
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Less than 1μA Shutdown Current
- 1.5Mhz Switching Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Current limit and short circuit protections.
- Output Adjustable from 0.6V to VIN
- Available in SOT23-5L, TSOT23-5L and TDFN-6L Pb-Free Package
- Build-in soft start function