AX3803-3A,23V,500KHz Synchronous Rectified Step-Down Converter DataSheet (2015年7月停产)
The AX3803 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates two 110mΩ MOSFETs, and provides 3A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 4.75V to 23V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-Cycle current limit.
Internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, and in shutdown mode the supply current drops to 5μA.
This device, available in SOP-8L-EP package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- 3A Output Current
- Wide 4.75V to 23V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 110mΩ Power MOSFET Switches
- Output adjust from VFB to 20V
- Internal compensation
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Fixed 500KHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Thermal shutdown and short circuit protections