AX5523-High Efficiency 1.2MHz 2A Step Up Converter DataSheet
The AX5523 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The AX5523 switches at 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The AX5523 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. The AX5523 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The AX5523 is available in a small 6-pin SOT-23 package.
- Integrated 80mΩ Power MOSFET
- 2V to 24V Input Voltage
- 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Internal 4A Switch Current Limit
- Adjustable Output Voltage
- Internal Compensation
- Up to 28V Output Voltage
- Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads
- up to 97% Efficiency
- Available in a 6-Pin SOT23-6 package
Vin=2V to 24V- 應用較廣
Vout support to 26V
Vout 可接IC’s Vcc以提升效率