AX6224-Current Mode PWM Power Switch DataSheet
AX6224 combines a dedicated current mode PWM controller with a high voltage power MOSFET. It is optimized for high performance, low standby power, and cost effective off-line flyback converter applications in under 8W range.
AX6224 offers complete protection coverage with automatic self-recovery feature including Cycle-by-Cycle current limiting (OCP), over load protection (OLP), VDD over voltage clamp and under voltage lockout (UVLO). Excellent EMI performance is achieved with proprietary frequency shuffling technique together with soft switching control at the totem pole gate drive output.
The tone energy at below 20KHZ is minimized in the design and audio noise is eliminated during operation. AX6224 is offered in SOP-8L package.
- Power on Soft Start Reducing MOSFET VDS Stress
- Frequency Shuffling for EMI
- Extended Burst Mode Control For Improved Efficiency and Minimum Standby Power Design
- Audio Noise Free Operation
- Fixed 50KH Switching Frequency
- Internal Synchronized Slope Compensation
- Low VDD Startup Current and Operating Current
- Leading Edge Blanking on Current Sense Input
- Good Protection Coverage With Auto Self-Recovery
VDD Over Voltage Clamp and Under Voltage Lockout with Hysteresis (UVLO)
Line Input Compensatede Cycle -by -Cycle Over-current Threshold Setting for Constant Output Power Limiting Over Universal Input Voltage Range
Overload Protection (OLP)
Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Pb -Free SOP-8L