AX3702 is a high efficiency monolithic synchronous buck regulator using a constant frequency, current mode architecture. The device is available in an adjustable version.Supply current with no load is about 200uA and drops to <1uA in shutdown. The 2.5V to 6V input voltage range makes AX3702 ideally suited for single Li-Ion, two to four AA battery-powered applications. 100% duty cycle provides low dropout operation, extending battery life in portable systems. PWM pulse skipping mode operation provides very low output ripple voltage for noise sensitive applications. Switching frequency is internally set at 1.2MHz, allowing the use of small surface mount inductors and capacitors. The internal synchronous switch increases efficiency and decreases need of an external Schottky diode.
Low output voltages are easily supported with the 0.6V feedback reference voltage. AX3702 is available in small SOT-23-5L, SOT-23-6L, TDFN-10L (3*3), and SOP-8L-EP packages.
- 2.5V to 7.5V Input Voltage Range
- Output Voltage from 0.6V to VOutput
- High Efficiency: Up to 92%
- 1.4MHz Constant Frequency Operation
- 2A Output Current
- Quiescent Current: 200 uA (input < 4.2V)
- No Schottky Diode Required
- 100% Duty Cycle in Dropout
- 0.6V Reference Allows Low Output Voltages
- Current Mode Operation for Excellent Line and Load Transient Response
- Current limit, Enable function
- Short Circuit (SCP)
- ≤ 1μA Shutdown Current
- SOT-23-5L,SOT-23-6L,TDFN-10L (3*3) and SOP-8-EP Packages