MA5605-2CH CC/CV 38V 5A Synchronous Buck Converter DataSheet
The MA5605 is a monolithic synchronous buck regulator. The device integrates internal high side and external low side power MOSFETs, and provides 5A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device available in SOP8L-EP (Exposed pad) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- Wide 8V to 36V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 80mΩ high side Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from VFB(1.00V±2%) to 16V
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start and Fixed 160KHz Frequency
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Output Capacitors
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout