MA5620-38V Synchronous Buck Controller With 2CH CC/CV DataSheet
The MA5620 is a synchronous buck controller. The device need externals high side and external low side power MOSFETs, and provides 5A of continuous load current and a wide input voltage of 8V to 38V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-by-cycle current limit.
An internal soft-start prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device available in small TDFN-12L (3x3) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- Wide 8V to 38V Operating Input Range
- Externals high side and low side Power MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable from VFB(1.00V±2%) to 16V
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start and Fixed 160KHz Frequency
- Duty on ratio : 0% to 91% PWM control
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout