MA3053-Ultralow Quiescent,Fast Transient Low Dropout Regulator DataSheet
The MA3053 series is a high voltage，ultralow-power，low dropout voltage regulator. The device can deliver 100mA output current with a dropout voltage of 300mV and allows an input voltage as high as 35V. The typical quiescent current is only 1.6μA. The device is available in fixed output voltages of 1.8, 3.3 and 5.0V. The device features integrated short-circuit and thermal shutdown protection.
Although designed primarily as fixed voltage regulators, the device can be used with external components to obtain variable voltages.
- Low Quiescent Current：1.6uA
- High Input Voltage： Up to 35V
- High Output current：200mA
- Without Overshot in Start Up
- Without Overshot after Short Circuits Removed
- Low Dropout Voltage：
- Fixed Output Voltages：1.8, 3.3 and 5.0V.
- High-accuracy Output Voltage：±2%
- Good Transient Response
- Low Temperature Drift： ±100ppm/°C
- Integrated Short-Circuit Protection
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Available Packages：SOT89-3L/SOT23-3L/SOT23-5L