AX3077-Wide input Range CC/CV Step-down Controller DataSheet
The AX3077 is a step down PWM controller with a driving dual output current to 9.6A (4.8A+4.8A). It is designed to allow for operating a wide supply voltage range from 8V to 40V. The external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level to pull COMP pin down, and then comes into standby mode. The external compensation makes feedback control have good line and load regulation with flexible external design.
The AX3077 operates in the CC(Constant output Current) mode or CV(Constant output Voltage) mode, and the OCP current value is set by current sensing resisters.
The AX3077 is suitable for the DC/DC switching power applications when requested the current limit function. The devices are available in MSOP-10L-EP and TDFN-10L(3*3) packages and require very few external devices for operation.
- VIN Operate with 8.0V ~ 40V Supply Voltage
- VOUT Accuracy (VFB =1.0V) ±1.0%
- Dual-Channeling CC/CV Mode Control
- External Current Limit Setting for 2 channel
- Thermal, Over voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- Internal Soft Start ~ 3ms
- Fixed Frequency 120kHz
- UVLO Protection (min=7V, typ=7.5V, max=8V)
- Duty Cycle Range (0~93%)
- Single Pin to External Compensation and Shutdown Control
- Built in Adjustable Cable-Compensation
- MSOP-10L-EP and TDFN-10L(3*3) Package
- RoHS and Halogen free compliance
- Car Charger
- High-Brightness Lighting
- Portable Charger Devices
- General-Purpose DC/DC Controller with Current Limit