SP6033G-High Performance Synchronous Rectifying Converter DataSheet
SP6033G is a high performance and tightly integrated secondary side synchronous rectifying converter for switching mode power supply system. It combines a low Rdson N-channel MOSFET to emulate the traditional diode rectifier at the secondary side of Flyback converter, The fundamental of SP6033G synchronous rectifying (SR) converter is based on our U.S. patented methods that utilize the principle of “prediction” logic circuit. The IC deliberates previous cycle timing to control the SR in present cycle by “predictive” algorithm that makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order to achieve maximum efficiency and avoid cross-conduction at the same time. The SP6033G is capable to adapt in almost all existing Resonance converters with no adjustment required.
• Offers efficiency improvement over Schottky Diode.
• Low Standby Power to meet DOE Lot 6 requirement.
• Secondary-side synchronous rectifier optimized
for switching power system.
• Build-in 100V SR MOSFET with low Rdson
• Operating frequency up to 300 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer primary voltage waveform.
• Internal over voltage protection
• Switching Mode Power Supply (CCM&DCM&QR)
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high current processors
• Power converters to meet Lot 6 requirement