SP6038A-High Performance Synchronous Rectifying Converter DataSheet
SP6038A is a high performance and tightly integrated
secondary side synchronous rectifier for switching mode power supply system.
It combines a much lower voltage drop N-channel MOSFET to
emulate the traditional diode rectifier at the secondary side of Flyback converter,
The fundamental of SP6038A synchronous rectifier (SR) driver IC is based on
our U.S. patented methods that utilize the principle of “prediction” logic circuit.
The IC deliberates previous cycle timing to control the SR in present cycle by “predictive”
algorithm that makes adjustments to the turn-off time, in order to achieve maximum efficiency
and avoid cross-conduction at the same time.
The SP6038A is capable to adapt in almost all existing Resonance converters with few adjustments considered necessary.
• Offers efficiency improvement over Schottky Diode (depends on drive configuration of the SR).
• Low Standby Power to meet DOE Lot 6 requirement.
• Secondary-side synchronous rectifier optimized
for output system.
• Build-in 100V SR MOSFET with low Rdson
• Operating frequency up to 300 KHz.
• Synchronize to transformer secondary voltage waveform.
• Internal over voltage protection
• Switching Mode Power Supply (CCM&DCM&QR)
• Storage area network power supplies
• Telecommunication converters
• Embedded systems
• Industrial & commercial systems using high current processors
• Power converters to meet Lot 6 requirement