AX1116-150mA Ultra Low Dropout Linear Regulator DataSheet (2015年7月停产)
The AX1116 device is an efficient linear voltage regulator with better than 2% initial voltage accuracy, very low dropout voltage and very low ground current designed especially for hand held, battery powered applications. Other features of the device are:TTL compatible enable/shutdown control input, current limiting and thermal shutdown.
The AX1116 is available in fixed and adjustable output voltage versions in a small SOT-23 5-Pin package.
- Wide Operating range: 2.5V ~ 14V
- Adjustable and 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V, 3.3V fixed output.
- 2% Voltage Reference Accuracy
- 5uA Shutdown Current
- Stable with 2.2uF Ceramic Capacitor
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Logic input enable pin.
- Available in STO23-5L Pb-Free Package.