AX1250S-1.5A Sink/Source Bus Termination Regulator PDF文档下载 (2015年7月停产)
AX1250S is a linear regulator designed as a cost-effective solution for active termination of DDR SDRAM. The converting voltage range is from 1.6V to 6V into a desired output voltage, which is adjusted by two external resistors. The current sourcing and sinking capability of the regulator is up to 1.5A while the output voltage within 2%.
This device provides on-chip thermal shutdown and current limit functions for circuit tolerance of the output fault conditions. SOP-8L package is available for all commercial and industrial surface mount applications.
- Ideal for DDR-I and DDR-II applications
- Capable of sourcing and sinking current 1.5A
- Integrated power MOSFETs
- Current-shoot-through protection
- Current limiting protection
- Thermal shutdown protection
- High accuracy output voltage at full load
- Output adjustment by external resistors
- Minimum external components
- Shutdown for standby or suspend mode operation with high-Impedance output
- SOP-8L Pb-Free Package.