AX3010-50KHz,2A PWM Buck DC/DC Converter DataSheet (2015年7月停产)
The AX3010 series are monolithic IC designed for a step-down DC/DC converter, and own the ability of driving a 2A load without additional transistor. It saves board space. The external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level and then come into standby mode. The internal compensation makes feedback control having good line and load regulation without external design. Regarding protected function, thermal shutdown is to prevent over temperature operating from damage; current limit is against over current operating of the output switch that set by outside resistance. If current limit function occurs and VFB is down below 0.3V, the switching frequency will be reduced to 10 KHz; and over voltage protection (OVP) that can avoid high VOUT voltage to damage circuit and capacitor.
The EN/SS pin supply soft-start function that prevents overshoot and inrush current at startup, the soft-start time is be set up by outside capacitance. The chip is available in SOP-8L-EP package which features small size as SOP-8 with an Exposed Pad to reduce the junction-to-case resistance.
- Maximum adjustable output voltage up to 38V.
- Typical switching frequency is 50K Hz
- Voltage mode non-synchronous PWM converter.
- Thermal-shutdown and current-limit protection.
- ON/OFF shutdown and soft-start control input.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- External current limit setting.
- Over Voltage Protect (OVP).
- Operating voltage can be up to 40V.
- Output load current: 2A.
- SOP-EP Pb-Free package.
- Built-in switching transistor on chip.