The AX3023A series are monolithic IC designed for a step-down DC/DC converter, and own the ability of driving a 1A load without additional transistor. It saves board space. The external shutdown function can be controlled by logic level and then come into standby mode. The internal compensation makes feedback control having good line and load regulation without external design. Regarding protected function, thermal shutdown is to prevent over temperature operating from damage, and current limit is against over current operating of the output switch. The AX3023A operates at a switching frequency of 38KHz. Other features include a guaranteed +3% tolerance on output voltage under specified input voltage and output load conditions, The chips are available in SOT23-5L and SOP 8L packages.
- Output voltage: adjustable output version.
- Adjustable version output voltage range: 0.745V to 22V±3%.
- Fixed switching frequency is 38KHz
- Thermal-shutdown and current-limit protection.
- ON/OFF shutdown control input (SOT23-5L Only).
- Operating voltage can be up to 24V.
- Output load current: 1A.
- SOT23-5L and SOP-8L packages.
- Low power standby mode.
- Built-in switching transistor on chip.