AX5302-PWM Step-up Controller DataSheet
The AX5302 is high efficient PWM step-up controller. Designed to drive an external N-channel MOSFET, Output voltage is programmable with 1.0V of standard
voltage supply internal, and using externally connected components, output voltage (FB)can be set up at will.
The AX5302 can be operated at switching frequencies of 500kHz allowing for easy filtering and low noise, the size of the external components can be reduced. An enable function and thermal shutdown functions are built inside. The soft-start time can be programmed by outside capacitor; the function prevents overshoot at startup.
- Input voltage: 3.0V to 24V
- Output voltage: Define by N-channel MOS
- Duty ratio: 0% to 85% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency: 500KHz (±20%)
- Soft-start time is programmed by outside capacitor
- Current Limit is setting by outside resistance
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Enable/shutdown function
- External SW N-channel MOS.
- SOP-8L Pb-Free Package.