3-Pin Microprocessor Reset Circuits
TheAX6901/2/3/4 is used for microprocessor (μP) supervisory circuits to monitor the power supplies in μP and digital systems. They provide excellent circuit reliability and low cost by eliminating external components and adjustments when used with +5V, +3.3V, +3.0V, +2.5V powered circuits.
These circuits perform a single function: they assert a reset signal whenever the VCC supply voltage declines below a preset threshold, keeping it asserted for at least 200ms after VCC has risen above the reset threshold. Reset thresholds suitable for operation with a variety of supply voltages are available. TheAX6901/2/3/4 has push pull outputs. TheAX6901/3 has an active low RESET output, while theAX6902/4 has an active high RESET output. The reset comparator is designed to ignore fast transients on VCC, and the outputs are guaranteed to be in the correct logic state for VCC down to 1.0V. Low supply
current makes theAX6901/2/3/4 ideal for use in portable equipment. TheAX6901/2/3/4 is available in a 3-pin SOT23 and SC70 package.
- Precision Monitoring of +2.5,+3V, +3.3V, and +5V Power-Supply Voltages
- Fully Specified Over Temperature
- Available in Three Output Configurations
- Push-Pull RESET Low Output(AX6901/3)
- Push-Pull RESET High Output(AX6902/4
- 200ms (Typ.)min Power-On Reset Pulse Width
- 25μA Supply Current
- Guaranteed Reset Valid to VCC = +1.0V
- Power Supply Transient Immunity
- No External Components
- Available in the 3-Pin Pb-Free SOT23 and SC70 Package