AX3117/A-PWM Control 3A Step-Down Converter DataSheet
AX3117 for 5V2.1A Charger
AX3117/A consists of step-down switching regulator with PWM control. The device includes a reference voltage source, oscillation circuit, error amplifier, internal PMOS and etc.
AX3117/A provides low-ripple power, high efficiency, and excellent transient characteristics. The PWM control circuit is able to the duty ratio linearly forms 0 up to 100%. An over current protection and short circuit protection functions are built outside that it can set by a resistance. An external compensation is easily to system stable; the low ESR output capacitor can be used. With the addition of an internal P-channel Power MOS, a coil, capacitors, and a diode connected externally, these ICs can function as step-down switching regulators. They serve as ideal power supply units for portable devices when coupled with the SOP-8L-EP package, providing such outstanding features as low current consumption. Since this converter can accommodate an input voltage up to 40V, it is also suitable for the operation via an AC adapter.
- Input Voltage8V to 40V
- Duty ratio0% to 100% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency100K/300KHz
- Thermal Shutdown function.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS.
- Current mode non-synchronous PWM converter
- External current limit setting.
- Under Voltage Lockout.
- Over Voltage Protection.
- Line-compensation built in.
- SOP-8L-EP Pb-Free package.