The AX5104 is high efficient step-up DC/DC converter. Large output current is
possible having a built in internal transistor, and using an external coil and diode. The converter can be operated at switching frequencies of 800KHz allowing for easy filtering and low noise, the size of the external components can be reduced. Output voltage is programmable with 1.0V of standard voltage supply internal, and using externally connected components, output voltage (FB) can be set up at will.
The AX5104 is external soft-start function that prevents inrush-current and
overshooting at startup, soft-start time is be set up by outside capacitance. An enable function, current limit, over voltage protection (OVP) and thermal shutdown functions are built inside.
- Input voltage: 4V to 23V
- Output voltage: 4.5V to 25V
- Duty ratio: 0% to 83% PWM control
- Maximum switch current is 1.8A
- Oscillation frequency: 800 KHz (typ.)
- Current limit and thermal shutdown functions
- External soft-start function
- Over voltage protection (OVP)
- Built-in internal Transistor
- SOP-8L with Expose-Pad (EP) Pb-Free Package