AX8101/A is a three-terminal Hall Effect sensor device with a output driver, mainly designed for battery–operation, hand-held equipment (such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). After power-on, AX8101/A will detect and setup the operating pole (North or South) to avoid another side magnetic noise (Patent pending). For AX8101, the output will be turned off under no magnetic field. While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point (Bop), the output will be turned on; the output is latched until B is lower than release point (Brp).
- Micro Power Operation for Battery Applications
- 2.4V to 5.5V battery operation
- Chopper Stabilized Technology
- Operation with North or South Pole
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- 3-pin SOT-23/Thin SOT23 Pb-Free packages