AX6302-Ultra Low Output Voltage Linear N-FET Controller DataSheet
The AX6302 is an ultra low output voltage linear N-FET controller. This product is specifically designed to provide well supply voltage for front-side-bus termination on motherboards and NB applications. The AX6302 integrates many functions. A Power-On-Reset (POR) circuit monitors supply voltages to prevent wrong operations. A POK indicates the output status with time delay which is set internally. It can control other converter for power sequence. The AX6302 can be enabled by other power system. A 0.5V reference voltage with 2% accuracy provide tight regulation of the output voltage, enable control, open drain power good signal, under-voltage protection and soft start.
- Low ESR Output Capacitor (MLCC and POSCAP) Applicable
- 0.5V Reference Voltage with 2% accuracy
- Fast Transient Response
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.5V
- Enable Control
- Internal Soft-Start
- Under-Voltage Short Circuit Protection
- Drive N-Channel MOSFETs
- Power-OK Output with a Delay Time
- SOT-23-6L Pb-Free Package.