AX8104-MicroPower,Ultra-sensitive Hall Effect Switch DataSheet(2015年7月停产)
AX8104 is a three-terminal Hall Effect sensor device with an output driver, mainly designed for battery–operation, hand-held equipment (such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). For AX8104, either north or South Pole of sufficient strength will turn the output on. The output will be turned off under no magnetic field. While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point (Bop), the output will be turned on (low), the output is latched until B is lower than release point (Brp), then turned off.
- Micro Power Operation for Battery Applications
- 2.4V to 5.5V battery operation
- Chopper Stabilized Technology
- Operation with North or South Pole
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- 3-pin TSOT-23 package