AX8111-MicroPower,Ultra-sensitive Hall Effect Switch DataSheet
AX8111 is a three-terminal Hall Effect sensor device with an output driver, mainly designed for battery–operation, hand-held equipment (such as Cellular and Cordless Phone, PDA). For AX8111, the total operation power is down to 10uW in the 1.8V supply.
The output is switch with either north or South Pole of sufficient strength will turn the output on. The output will be turned off under no magnetic field. While the magnetic flux density (B) is larger than operate point (Bop), the output will be turned on (low); the output is latched until B is lower than release point (Brp) and then turned off.
- Micro Power Operation for Battery Applications
- 1.65V to 3.30V battery operation
- Chopper Stabilized Technology
- Operation with North or South Pole
- Good RF noise immunity
- High sensitivity and high stability of the magnetic switching points
- 3-pin Thin TSOT23, UDFN and SOT553 Package