AX3050-40V,2.3A Sensorless CC/CV Step-Down DC-DC Converter DataSheet
AX3050 Single Layer PCB Project
AX3050/A is a wide input voltage, high efficiency Active CC step-down DC/DC converter that operates in either CV (Constant Output Voltage) mode or CC (Constant Output Current) mode.
AX3050/A consists of step-down switching regulator with PWM control. The device includes a reference voltage source, oscillation circuit, error amplifier and etc.
AX3050/A provides low-ripple power, high efficiency, and excellent transient characteristics. The PWM control circuit is able to the duty ratio linearly forms 0 up to 90%. An over current protection function is built outside that it can set by a resistance. An external compensation is easily to system stable; the low ESR output capacitor can be used.
With the addition of an internal N-channel Power MOS, a coil, capacitors, and a diode connected externally, these ICs can function as step-down switching regulators. They serve as ideal power supply units for portable devices when coupled with the SOP-8L-EP packages, providing such outstanding features as low current consumption. Since this converter can accommodate an input voltage up to 36.
- Input Voltage：8V to 36V
- Vout Accuracy (VFB=1V) ±2%
- CC/CV mode(Constant Current and Constant Voltage)
- Up to 2.3A output current
- ±3%/±5%/15% Current limit Accuracy
- Duty ratio：0% to 90% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency：
- Thermal Shutdown function.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- Built-in internal LX N-channel MOS.
- Current mode non-synchronous PWM converter
- External current limit setting.
- Over Voltage Protection 5.8V.
- Built in adjustable line-compensation.
- SOP-8L-EP Pb-Free packages
- Car charger
- Portable charger Device.