AX5514-1MHz,3.5A Step-up Current Mode PWM Converter DataSheet
The AX5514 is a current mode boost DC-DC converter. Its PWM circuitry with built-in 0.14Ω power MOSFET make this regulator highly power efficient. The internal compensation network also minimizes as much as 6 external component counts. The non-inverting input of error amplifier connects to a 0.6V precision reference voltage and internal soft-start function can reduce the inrush current.
The AX5514 is available in the TDFN-8L, SOP-8L-EP and SOT-23-6L package and provides space-saving PCB for the application fields.
- Adjustable Output up to 5.5V
- Internal Fixed PWM frequency: 1.0MHz
- Precision Feedback Reference Voltage: 0.6V (±2%)
- Internal 0.14Ω, 3.5A, 18V Power MOSFET
- Shutdown Current: 0.1μA
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Adjustable Over Current Protection: 0.5A ~ 3.5A
- Package: TDFN-8L, SOP-8L-EP and SOT-23-6L