AX9300-High Power Factor and Accuracy Constant Current LED Driver DataSheet
The AX9300 is a highly-integrated, low startup current, average current mode, one cycle control PFC and fixed switching frequency PWM controller. These functions enable the LED driver to easily meet the accuracy average LED current and high power factor requirements. The integrated functions also include the LED short protection, open protection, and internal over temperature protection. The COMP pin controls the duty by connected an RC compensation network to ground and forming the closed loop feedback control. To protect the external power MOSFET from being damaged by supply over voltage, the AX9300 OUT pin voltage is clamped to about 15V.
The AX9300 improves the performance and reduces the cost of the LED driver. It is a 6-pin SOT-26 package.
- High Power Factor by One Cycle Control
- Accuracy Constant Current
- Low BOM Cost
- Linear Dimming on DIM Pin
- Average Current / Fixed Frequency Control
- Gate Output Voltage Clamp
- LED Open Protection (OVP)
- LED Short Protection (SCP)
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Internal OTP Protection
- 300mA Driving Capability for OUT Pin
- E26/27, T5/T8 LED - Others LED Lighting Applications
High constant current accuracy: ± 3%
High accuracy of the constant current output without devices such as Op Amp.
High PFC PFC > 0.9 for AC80V ~ AC264V
High Efficiency Efficiency > 85% over VIN full range.
Easy solution for EMI
Easily adjusting rise & fall time to meet EMI requirements.
Cost competitive Lower application component count (total 18 for E27 application)
DO NOT need Transformer
Smaller board size