EUP2573-1.2MHz Step-Up PWM Controller DataSheet
The EUP2573 is a compact, high efficiency, fixed frequency pulse-width-modulation (PWM) controller. It provides an easy-to-use power supply solution for the application from one Li-ion battery to 5V output. All compensation and protection circuitry are integrated to minimize external components. The 1.2MHz high switching frequency allows smaller inductor and output capacitor, making the EUP2573 ideally suited for small battery-powered applications and saves PCB space.
The EUP2573 contains thermal shutdown function and output short protection circuit. Built-in soft-start circuitry prevents excessive inrush current during start-up.
The EUP2573 is available in a Pb-free, thin-SOT23-5 package.
FEATURES • VDD Range: 2.7V to 5.5V
• High Efficiency up to 90%
• 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
• Tiny External Components
• Output Short Protection
• <1μA Shutdown Current
• 3.3V to +5.0V Distributed Power Supply
• Single Cell Li-ion Battery to 5V Converter
• Available in SOT23-5 Package
• RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free Halogen-Free
• One Li-Ion Battery to 5V Output
• Handheld Devices