MA5802-58V Asynchronous Buck Converter DataSheet
The MA5802 is a monolithic asynchronous buck regulator. The device integrates 110mΩ MOSFET, and provides 2A of continuous load current over a wide input voltage of 10V to 58V. Current mode control provides fast transient response and cycle-bicycle current limit.
The internal soft-start function prevents inrush current at turn-on, This device, available in an SOP8L-EP(Exposed pad) package, provides a very compact solution with minimal external components.
- Wide 10V to 58V Operating Input Range
- Integrated 110mΩ P-channel MOSFET Switches
- Output Adjustable :VFB(1.00V±2%)
- Up to 93% Efficiency
- Internal Soft-Start
- Fixed 240KHz Frequency
- Cycle-by-Cycle Over Current Protection
- Input Under/Over Voltage Lockout