AX1250ES-2A Sink/Source Bus Termination Regulator PDF文档下载
The AX1250ES is a simple, cost-effective and high-speed linear regulator designed to generate termination voltage in double data rate (DDR) memory system to comply with the JEDEC SSTL_2 and SSTL_18 or other specific interfaces such as HSTL, SCSI-2 and SCSI-3 etc. devices requirements. The regulator is capable of actively sinking or sourcing up to 2A while regulating an output voltage to within 40mV. The output termination voltage cab be tightly regulated to track 1/2VDDQ by two external voltage divider resistors or the desired output voltage can be programmed by externally forcing the REFEN pin voltage.
The AX1250ES also incorporates a high-speed differential amplifier to provide ultra-fast response in line/load transient. Other features include extremely low initial offset voltage, excellent load regulation, current limiting in bi-directions and on-chip thermal shut-down protection.
The AX1250ES are available in the SOP8-EP (Exposed Pad) surface mount packages.
- Ideal for DDR-I, DDR-II and DDR-III VTT Applications
- Sink and Source 2A Continuous Current
- Integrated Power MOSFETs
- Generates Termination Voltage for SSTL_2, SSTL _18, HSTL, SCSI-2 and SCSI-3 Interfaces.
- High Accuracy Output Voltage at Full-Load
- Output Adjustment by Two External Resistors
- Low External Component Count
- Shutdown for Suspend to RAM (STR) Functionality with High-Impedance Output
- Current Limiting Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- SOP-8L with exposed pad Pb-Free Package.