AX3037/A-200K/400KHz,Synchronous PWM Buck Controller DataSheet
The AX3037/A series are monolithic IC designed for a synchronous step-down
DC/DC controller. The AX3037/A together with dual N-channel MOSFETs and
provide a low cost solution for applications. This device features an internal 200KHz
oscillator (400KHz for “A” version), under-voltage lockout for both Vcc and Vc
supplies, an external programmable soft-start function as well as output undervoltage detection that latches off the device when an output short is detected. The chip is available in SOP-8L and SOP8-EP packages.
- Output voltage: adjustable output version
- Operating with single 5V or 12V supply voltage
- Fixed switching frequency:
AX3037 is 200KHz.
AX3037A is 400KHz.
- Soft-start time for outside programmed
- 500mA Peak Output Drive Capability
- Under Voltage Luck-Out for Vc and Vcc input
- Output Protection When control FET is shorted
- SOP-8L and SOP8 with Exposed Pad Pb-Free packages.