AX3112A-PWM Control 3A Step-Down ConverterDataSheet
AX3112 (AX3112-52Khz~380Khz Build in HV MOSFET 40V/2A + OCP/OVP ) High Efficiency solution For 5V/2A 5V/2.1A solution
Vin : 10V~40V
Vout : 5V/2A 5V/2.1A
* Freq=50Khz~380Khz adj
* Build 3A MOSFET. Efficiency 90% .
* Build in Line compensate +OCP+OVP function
* Supply CC / CV for Li-on battery charger mode
* EMI & TMC Approval available
AX3112 consists of step-down switching regulator with PWM control. The device includes a reference voltage source, oscillation circuit, error amplifier, internal PMOS and etc.
AX3112 provides low-ripple power, high efficiency, and excellent transient characteristics. The PWM control circuit is able to the duty ratio linearly forms 0 up to 100%. An enable function, an over current protect function and short circuit protect function are built outside that it can set by a resistance. An internal compensation block is built in to minimum external component count.
With the addition of an internal P-channel Power MOS, a coil, capacitors, and a diode connected externally, these ICs can function as step-down switching regulators. They serve as ideal power supply units for portable devices when coupled with the SOP-8L-EP package, providing such outstanding features as low current consumption. Since this converter can accommodate an input voltage up to 38V, it is also suitable for the operation via an AC adapter.
- Input voltage：8V to 38V
- Adjustable version output voltage range form 3.3V to 38V
- Duty ratio：0% to 100% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency：130K/350 KHz
- Enable and auto restart control function.
- Thermal Shutdown function/Internal OVP.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS.
- SOP-8L-EP Pb-Free package.