The AX431/A is a low voltage three terminal adjustable shunt regulator with a
guaranteed thermal stability over applicable temperature ranges. The output voltage can be set to any value between 2.495V (VREF) to 36V with two external resistors (see application circuit). The high precise Reference voltage tolerance is ±1% by AX431 and ±0.5% by AX431A. This device has a typical output impedance of 0.2Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn on characteristic, making this device excel lent replacement for Zener diodes in many applications.
The AX431/A is characterized for operation from -20°C to 85°C. The AX431/A is two types (R and W types) available in a low profile SOT23-3L and SOT23-5L packages.
- Precision reference voltage
- Adjustable output voltage is VREF to 36V
- Sink current capability is 200mA
- Low dynamic output impedance is 0.2Ω (typ.)
- Minimum Cathode current for regulation is 0.2mA (typ.)
- SOT23-3L and SOT23-5L Pb-Free packages