AX6601-300mA Low Dropout (LDO) Linear Regulator DataSheet
The AX6601 is a 300mA, fixed output voltage, low dropout linear regulator. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current-limit, and thermal shutdown circuitry. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 90μA. Due to internal flexible design, result in extensively fixed output voltage versions and make it convenient to use for applications. Built-in current-limit, short-circuit protection and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range is up to 6V
- Dropout voltage 200mV at 150mA output current
- Guaranteed 300mA output current
- Low quiescent current 90μA (typ.)
- Fixed Output voltage is 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3.0V and 3.3V.
- Fast transient response
- Current limit ,short-circuit protection and thermal shutdown protection
- Available in the 3-Pin Pb-Free SOT23, TSOT23 and SOT89 Packages