AX6603-300mA High PSRR,Low Noise LDO Regulator DataSheet
The AX6603 is a 300mA, low quiescent, high PSRR, low noise and low dropout linear regulator. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current-limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 90μA. In the shutdown mode, the maximum supply current is less than 1uA. Due to internal flexible design, result in extensively fixed output voltage versions form 1.2V to 5V per 0.1V steps. Built-in current-limit, Short current protection and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range : 2.6V~6.0V
- Dropout voltage is 200mV at 150mA output current
- Guaranteed 300mA output current
- Low quiescent current is 90μA (typ.)
- Maximum supply current in shutdown mode <1uA
- Fixed Output voltage is form 1.2 V to 5V by 0.1V steps.
- High PSRR=70dB@120Hz, 65dB@1KHz
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Short circuit current fold-back
- Available in the TSOT23-5L, SOT23-5L and SC-82 Packages