AX6608A-300mA Low Dropout Linear Regulator DataSheet
The AX6608A is a low dropout, high PSRR, low noise linear regulator with very low quiescent. It can supply 300mA output current with low dropout about 250mV. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current-limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 30μA. Built-in current-limit and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
The AX6608A series are offering three different fixed output voltage types including 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3V and 3.3V. They are available in low-profile, space-saving 3-lead SOT-23 package.
- Input voltage range : 2.8V~5.5V
- Dropout voltage is 250mV at 300mA output current
- Guaranteed 300mA output current
- Low quiescent current is 30μA (typ.)
- ±2% Output voltage accuracy for 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V, 3V and 3.3V
- Needs only 1uF capacitor for stability
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Available in the 3-Pin Pb-Free SOT23 Package