AX6632-1.2A High Output Current LDO Regulator DataSheet
The AX6632 is a low noise, high output current, low quiescent current and low dropout linear regulator. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band gap, current-limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The output current is up to 1.2A. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application,for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 50μA. In the shutdown mode, the maximum supply current is less than 1uA. Due to internal flexible design, result in extensively fixed output voltage versions form 1.2V to 5V per 0.1V steps. The adjustable output voltage is by TDFN-6L package only. Built-in current-limit,Short current protection and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range : 2.6V~5.5V
- Adjustable Output voltage form 0.8V to 5.0V (TDFN-6L Only)
- Dropout voltage is 380mV at 1A output current
- Guaranteed 1.2A output current
- Low quiescent current is 50μA (typ.)
- Maximum supply current in shutdown mode <1uA
- Fixed Output voltage is form 1.2 V to 5V by 0.1V steps.
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Short circuit current fold-back
- Available in the SOP-8L and TDFN-6L Pb-Free Packages