AX6634-600mA High Output Current LDO Regulator DataSheet
The AX6634 is a low noise, low quiescent current, low dropout and high output accuracy linear regulator. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band gap,current-limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The output current is up to 600mA. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. Due to internal flexible design, result in extensively fixed output voltage versions form 1.2V to 5V per 0.1V steps. Built-in current-limit, Short current protection and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range : 2.6V~5.5V
- Dropout voltage is 220mV at 600mA output current
- Guaranteed 600mA output current
- Fixed Output voltage is form 1.2 V to 5V by 0.1V steps.
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Short circuit current fold-back
- Available in the 3-Pin Pb-Free SOT-89 package