AX6642/A-1.5A High Output Current LDO Regulator DataSheet
The AX6642/A is a low noise, high output current, low quiescent current and low dropout linear regulator. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band gap,current-limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The output current is up to 1.5A.The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 50μA. Due to internal flexible design; result in extensively fixed output voltage versions form 1.2V to 5V per 0.1V steps. Built-in current-limit, Short current protection and thermal shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range : 2.6V~5.5V
- Dropout voltage is 450mV at 1.5A output current @ VOUT = 3.30V
- Guaranteed 1.5A output current
- Low quiescent current is 50μA (typ.)
- Fixed Output voltage is form 1.2 V to 5V by 0.1V steps.
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Short circuit current fold-back
- Available in the 3-Pin Pb-Free SOT89, SOT-223, TO263, TO252 and SOP-8L packages