AX6641-300mA High PSRR, Low Noise LDO Regulator DataSheet (2015年7月停产)
The AX6641 is a low dropout, high PSRR, low noise linear regulator with very low quiescent. The Device includes pass element, error amplifier, band-gap, current limit and thermal shutdown circuitry. The characteristics of low dropout voltage and less quiescent current make it good for some critical current application, for example, some battery powered devices. The typical quiescent current is approximately 80μA. In the shutdown mode, the maximum supply current is approximately 2uA. Due to internal flexible design,result in extensively fixed output voltage versions is 1.2V, 1.5V to 1.8V. Built-in current-limit and thermal-shutdown functions prevent any fault condition from IC damage.
- Input voltage range : 2.9V~5.5V
- Guaranteed 300mA output current
- Low quiescent current is 80μA (typ.)
- Fixed Output voltage is 1.2V, 1.5V and 1.8V.
- High PSRR=85dB@1KHz
- Fast transient response
- Current limit and thermal shutdown protection
- Available in the 5-Pin Pb-Free TSOT23 Package