AX6644/AX6645-Dual Channel LDO Regulators with Enable DataSheet
The AX6644/5 is a high accurately, low noise, high ripple rejection ratio, low dropout,dual CMOS LDO voltage regulators with enable function. The EN function allows the output of each regulator to be turned off independently, resulting in greatly reduced power consumption.
The AX6644/5 has the soft start function to suppress the inrush current. The current limit is over 250mA per channel and also operates as a short protection for the output current limiter. The output voltage for each regulator is set independently by internal setting.
The AX6644/5 is fully compatible with low ESR ceramic capacitors, reducing cost and improving output stability. This high level output stability is maintained even during frequent load fluctuations, due to the excellent transient response performance and high PSRR achieved across a broad range of frequency. It is available in the TSOT23-6L and TDFN-6L packages.
- Input voltage range :2.5V to 6V
- Varied fixed output voltage combinations
- 200mV Dropout at 200mA output current (VOUT≧2.5V)
- Output current: 200mA/channel (typ.)
- Low quiescent current: 60μA (typ.)
- Current Limit and Short current protections
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Fast transient response
- Low ESR Capacitor Compatible (X7R, X5R)
- Available in the 6-Pin Pb-Free TSOT23 and TDFN-6L packages