AX1007-1A Low Dropout Linear Regulator DataSheet
AX1007 is a low dropout positive adjustable or fixed-mode regulator with minimum of 1A output current capability. The product is specifically designed to provide well-regulated supply for low voltage IC applications such as high-speed bus termination and low current 3.3V logic supply. AX1007 is also well suited for other applications such as VGA cards.
AX1007 is guaranteed to have lower than 1.4V dropout at full load current making it ideal to provide well-regulated outputs of 1.25 to 5.0 with 6.4V to 10V input supply.
- 1.4V maximum dropout at full load current
- Fast transient response
- Output current limiting
- Built-in thermal shutdown
- Good noise rejection
- MLCC Capacitors (0.1μF~10μF) are available.
- 3-Terminal Adjustable or Fixed 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5.0V
- Packages: SOT223, TO252 and SOT89.