AX1008-5A Low Dropout Linear Regulator DataSheet
AX1008 is a low dropout positive adjustable or fixed-mode regulator with minimum of 5.0A output current capability. The product is specifically designed to provide well-regulated supply for low voltage IC applications such as high-speed bus termination and low current 3.3V logic supply. AX1008 is also well suited for other applications such as VGA cards.
AX1008 is guaranteed to have lower than 1.5V dropout at full load current making it ideal to provide well-regulated outputs of 1.25V to 3.3V with 4.8V to 12V input supply.
- 1.5V maximum dropout at full load current
- Built-in thermal shutdown
- Output current limiting
- Adjustable and 1.5V/1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5.0V fixed output voltages
- 10uF or greater MLCCs are available for stability
- Fast transient response
- Good noise rejection
- Package: TO252-3L, TO263-2L, TO220-3L