AX995-1.6X Linear Fan Driver with VO Fully On Control DataSheet
The AX995 is a low dropout linear regulator which is designed to power a DC fan and delivers up to 600mA output current. The output voltage follows the 1.6 times of VSET voltage and typical dropout voltage is only 150mV (typical) at 600mA output current. The VSET voltage must be larger than 1V to guarantee VO 1.6 times of VSET. A FON pin turns VO output fully on when given low. The features of current limit (with fold back current) and over temperature protection protect the device against current over-loads and over temperature. The AX995 is available in a SOP-8 package.
- Low Dropout Voltage: 150mV@0.6A
- VO Follows 1.6 times of VSET
- FON Pin to Turn VO Fully On
- Stable with Low ESR Ceramic Capacitors
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- SOP-8 Pb-Free Package