The AX3302 integrates Pulse-Width-Modulation (PWM) control circuit into a single
chip. These devise include a reference voltage source, oscillation circuit, error amplifier and etc.
AX3302 provides low-ripple power, high efficiency, and excellent transient
characteristics. The PWM control circuit is able to the duty ratio linearly form 0 up to 100%. An enable function, an over current protect function and short circuit protect function are built inside, and when OCP or SCP happens, the operation frequency will be reduced.
With the addition of an external P-channel Power MOS, a coil, capacitors, and a
diode connected externally, these components can function as step-down switching regulators. They serve as ideal power supply units for portable devices when coupled with the SOT23-6L mini-package, providing such outstanding features as low current consumption. Since this converter can accommodate an input voltage up to 23V, it is also suitable for the operation via an AC adapter.
- Input voltage：3.6V to 23V
- Output voltage：1.222V to VCC
- Duty ratio：0% to 100% PWM control
- Oscillation frequency：380KHz typ.
- Current Limit (CL), Enable function.
- Thermal Shutdown function.
- Short Circuit Protect (SCP).
- External SW P-channel MOS.
- SOT23-6L Pb-Free package.