The AX432/A is a low voltage three terminal adjustable shunt regulator with a
guaranteed thermal stability over applicable temperature ranges. The output voltage can be set to any value between 1.24V (VREF) to 20V with two external resistors (see application circuit). The high precise Reference voltage tolerance is ±1% by AX432 and ±0.5% by AX432A. This device has a typical output impedance of 0.2Ω. Active output circuitry provides a very sharp turn on characteristic, making this device excel lent replacement for Zener diodes in many applications.
The AX432/A is characterized for operation from -20°C to 85°C. The AX432/A is
available in a low profile SOT23-3L package.
- Precision reference voltage
- Adjustable output voltage is VREF to 20V
- Sink current capability is 150mA
- Low dynamic output impedance is 0.2Ω (typ.)
- Minimum Cathode current for regulation is 0.2mA (typ.)
- 3-pin, SOT-23 Pb-Free package