AX6648-100mA Ultra-Low Quiescent Current Low Dropout Regulator DataSheet (2015年7月停产)
The AX6648 is a CMOS low dropout voltage (LDO) regulator with ultra-low quiescent current of 4μA, designed for battery-operated applications. Wide range of output voltages can be used, ranging from 1.2V to 3.3V.
Other features include current limit protection, thermal shutdown protection and high output voltage accuracy. The requirement of only 1μF for input and output capacitors makes it ideal in space-sensitive applications.
The AX6648 is available in space saving 3-pin TSOT-23-3L, 5-pin TSOT-23-5L and
6-pin TDFN-6L packages.
- Ultra-Low Quiescent current at 4μA
- High Output Voltage Accuracy at ±2%
- Low Dropout Voltage of 450mV at 100mA
- Wide Input Operating Voltage Range from 2 to 5.5V
- Current Limit Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 1μF Output Capacitor Required for Stability
- Chip Enable Control (AX6648XXBT and AX6648XXZ6 Only)
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in the TSOT-23-3L , TSOT-23-5L and TDFN-6L Packages