AX1201-1A Ultra Low Dropout Linear Regulator PDF文档下载
The AX1201 is a low-dropout voltage regulator suitable for various electronic quipments. It provides constant voltage power source. The dropout voltage of AX1201 is elow 0.14V in full rated current (1A). This regulator has various functions such as a peak urrent protection, a thermal shut down, a short circuit protect.
The AX1201 is available in SOP-8L and TO220-5L power packages which features
small size to reduce the junction-to-case resistance, being applicable in 0.5~3W applications.
- Ultra Low Dropout - 0.14V(typical) at 1A Output Current
- Adjustable mode: 1.22V Reference Voltage
- Fixed mode:5V, 9V, 12V output voltage
- Operating voltage can be up to 23V.
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short circuit protection, Enable function.
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS
- SOP-8L, TO220-5L and TO220-5LR Pb-Free Packages.