AX1202-2A Ultra Low Dropout Linear Regulator PDF文档下载
The AX1202 is a low-dropout voltage regulator suitable for various electronic quipments. It provides constant voltage power source. The dropout voltage of X1202 is elow 0.27V in full rated current (2A). This regulator has various functions such as a peak urrent protection, a thermal shut down, a short circuit protect.
The AX1202 is available in SOP-8L, TO252-5L, TO220-5L, TO220-5LR, TO263-5L nd PDIP-8L power packages which features small size to reduce the junction-to-case esistance, being applicable in 0.5~3W applications.
- Ultra Low Dropout - 0.27V(typical) at 2A Output Current
- Adjustable mode: 1.22V Reference Voltage
- Fixed mode:5V, 9V, 12V output voltage
- Operating voltage: up to 23V for TO220 and TO263 packages.up to 16V for TO252, PDIP-8L and SOP-8L packages.
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short circuit protection, Enable function.
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS
- SOP-8L, TO252-5L, TO220-5L, TO220-5LR, TO263-5L, and PDIP-8L Pb-Free Packages.