AX1204-1A Ultra Low Dropout Linear Regulator PDF文档下载
The AX1204 is a low-dropout voltage regulator suitable for various electronic equipments. It provides constant voltage power source. The dropout voltage of AX1204 is below 0.15 V in full rated current (1A). This regulator has various functions such as a peak current protection, a thermal shut down, a short circuit protect.
The AX1204 is available in SOP-8L power package which features small size to
reduce the junction-to-case resistance, being applicable in 0.1~1.6W applications.
- Ultra Low Dropout - 0.15V(typical) at 1A Output Current
- Adjustable mode: 1.22V Reference Voltage
- Fixed mode:2.5V, 3.3V, 5V output voltage
- Operating voltage can be up to 12V.
- Current-Limit and Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Short circuit protection, Enable function.
- Built-in internal SW P-channel MOS
- SOP-8L Pb-Free Package.